Thursday 21 November 2013

“Without JESUS, U’re Finished” Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Nigerian Celebrities On Twitter

The talented celebrity took to his Twitter page yesterday 21st to bare his mind. In a series of Twitter rants, Uti Nwachukwu blasts new Nigerian celebrities and popular ones for betraying him.

Read what Uti said on Twitter yesterday:

“My dear entertainers lie about how much they are paid, what they own and how they live. Then they envy the ones who are truly blessed! SMH. This celebrity life is not for everyone o! This fame can intoxicate you! it can make u paranoid and unreasonable! Without JESUS,  u' re finished.

Always pray to God to send out every wispy washy solider in your life!u need confidants not constituents!! The 2 are often mistaken. Bitter angry ungrateful and jealous people almost robbed me of my sanity and happiness. But thank GOD for jobs and success that distracted me.

What have I learned: people who u allow to experience and share in your success,ultimately become greedy and covetous except they know JESUS. I suffered in silence for 6 months this year due to betrayal and now I’m testifying to rest of mind! I trusted God and he performed!

So many people have used their hands to cast themselves out of my life due to their own guilt, ingratitude and wickedness. Thank GOD for mind peace. This year, I prayed to God to send out every weed in my friendship garden and my garden is almost empty! hahaha thank GOD for 90′s friends.

The worst part of the industry is these new entertainers! Im still new yes, but these newer ones have this thing all wrong!smh. The minute you start feeling everyone is against you is the minute you need to give or rededicate your life to CHRIST! JESUS is the answer. The fame is not for everyone! if you can’t handle paranoia then check out.

It’s amazing. The people who u protect are the ones that will be the first to accuse you of plotting against dem. As if they have anything i want. 2013 has been a year of God revealing TRUE COLORS 2me. Sadly d entertainment industry is filled with Snakes, scorpions, users and vultures.

The level of unhealthy competition and rivalry and notice me and vanity and greed in this new generation of entertainers is ALARMING, Kai!!! We shoudl always pray for the fire of truth to burn in our hearts and make us uncomfortable till we confess IT!! fear GOD not flesh.

Na wa o! No string attached, I’m speaking generally.



uti nwachukwu photos

No comments:

Post a Comment