Friday 5 September 2014

Nick Cannon Replys Mariah Carey With Massive 19-Tweet Rant

In a series of 19 tweets, Nick Cannon breaks his silence on his separation from Mariah Carey. He confirmed to The Insider that they are living in separate homes and that he is focusing on his family.

After sad looking photos and divorce rumors, Nick who has been silent for some time now, he's tweeting up a storm. In what can be seen as a continuous Twitter rampage, Nick shares exactly how he feels about the media, gossip sites, Mariah Carey and the phrase "trouble in paradise."

Below are Nicks reply......
Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
I have personally been absent from social media for the past few months for obvious reasons but I feel the need to finally speak up...
11:00 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
During this challenging time for me and my family it saddens me that the media can be such evil bottom feeders...
11:04 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
Because my family & I haven't been forthcoming with personal information, people are quick to paint negative pictures and spread rumours
11:06 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
For the record I NEVER have, nor will I make a statement regarding my marriage.
11:08 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
So whatever your favorite gossip outlet is reporting has been created within their own imagination...
11:09 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
At this difficult time I would ask all civilized people to please respect my family and this process...
11:11 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
What infuriates me most is to hear people slander @MariahCarey . I will forever be in debted to her for blessing me with our children...
11:16 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
I will always love her unconditionally for this and so much more. @MariahCarey is an amazing Mother and I trust her wholeheartedly...
11:17 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
So to see false reports in the media stating otherwise is absurd! While I would like to remain silent I can no longer allow this to happen.
11:19 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
I love @MariahCarey and that will never change!!!
11:23 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
If the media wants to portray me as the Bad guy that's fine...
11:25 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
But it is unfair to drag innocent people into the equation...
11:27 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
Others have lives, families,  and careers and for the media to slander them is down right evil and illegal...
11:29 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
I apologize to anyone who's gotten caught up in this unwarranted drama.
11:32 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
BTW Shouts out to the so called "Sources"!
11:34 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
I hope the check was worth it... @
11:34 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
"Don't worry about my life,  worry about why you're worried about my life!"
11:38 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
And finally, "Trouble in Paradise" is the dumbest phrase I've ever heard! I would never say that sh!t
11:39 PM - 3 Sep 2014

Nick Cannon        ✔ @NickCannon
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... #radiosilence
11:43 PM - 3 Sep 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment